All Cincinnati Wild Ones sponsored events are free and open to the public unless otherwise specified.
NOTE: Changes or cancellations of programs and field trips are only sent to Wild Ones Members as well as the email list.
You can sign-up for event alerts on the Home page of this website.
Annual Give Back Day @ Caesar Creek Gorge
October 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Cincinnati Wild Ones annual give back day (otherwise known as Kill, Grill, and Chill) will be held at Caesar Creek Gorge on Sunday October 27 from 10 am – 12 noon. This is a great opportunity to get outdoors and mentor students and other interested participants in the fine art of eradicating non-native invasive plants in Caesar Creek Gorge. There will be a picnic and time to chat with fellow members following the work day. Please bring a side dish to share as drinks, hamburgers, veggie burgers and hot dogs will be provided.
– I-71 N to Wilmington Road and turn right after exiting;
– Take the first left onto Olive Branch (crossing over I-71);
– Take the first right onto Jeffrey-Lincoln Rd (County Rd. 268);
– At the first stop sign take Oregonia Rd;
– Jog right and then jog left onto Clarksville Rd (CR 37);
– Follow CR 37 across the dam and turn left at the gorge sign;
– At the bottom of the hill veer right and park near the Gorge Shelter.
For information on any event, email email@example.com.